I purchased a GSD from Bill and Evy in 2008. Dog was offspring of two German Schutzhund Level 3 parents.

Two Complaints:

1) At one year she was diagnosed with Severe HD. Vet is surprised she is even walking. I always knew something was off and as Tim (11/18/2008) said bill's response was less then admirable and unacceptable. After some time and considerable energy he offered me another UNTITLED dog from his 'personal' litter. While I was appreciative of the gesture it indicates he cares more about the money than the dogs. I paid for a much more quality GSD example than that. To be fair, I had requested purchase price minus expenses.

2) 2013 and I still don't have my paperwork. It is exhausting dealing with Bill. Good luck.

Review about: Fleischerheim Dog.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

New Jersey, United States #924447

I am a german shepherd lover and follower for what i see and hear this bill and his wife rob people for there money and beware the owners of Ober and these other excelent German Shepherd dogs ....you should pay more attention on who are using your dogs or who say that have puppies from your dogs because this man and his wife are hurting badly the reputation of these excelent dogs...