Hypoluxo, Florida
5.0

I read all these articles and dont doubt how legitimate they are but I also believe its important to write about the positive experience.I bought a four month old puppy fo Bill and my experiemce was very pleasant, from the first day we visited the kennel to the day we picked him up at the airport, not to mention the gorgeous dog my puppy has become.

Great temperament around people, horses and other animals.

Maverick is now 10 month old and he is gorgeous as we had expected.Bill sells many dogs, as all animals can some may not become what expected, but thats the life of a breeder.

Review about: Fleischerheim Dog.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Fleischerheim?

Comments

Beaux Art Kennels - Beware of Barbara Dion of Beaux Art Shar pei. I bought two sick dogs from her. Beaux Art Kennels "I bought a male apricot colored shar-pei from Barbara Dion in october 2015. She and her friend had advertised him on puppyfind as stud dog for sale. I talked with..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Christy Paw Persians is amazing!! Christypaw Persians "I don't often post to online consumer forums but after reading the negative comment about Christy Phillips and Christy Paw Persians I couldn't stay away. I contacted Christy in the..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - Horrific Experience Bluepearl Veterinary Partners "I took my beautiful Giant Schnauzer here. And they told me on a Monday-she wasn't critical. And her intestinal IBD could be treated. All they did was shove drugs down..." Read more The American Border Collie Association-The Non-Profit Organization That Doesn't Add Up American Border Collie Association "The American Border Collie Association is no longer “democratically ran” since the term was removed from their website effective March 2016. Also, around March 2016-The American Border Collie Association discovered..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more