Hypoluxo, Florida

I read all these articles and dont doubt how legitimate they are but I also believe its important to write about the positive experience.I bought a four month old puppy fo Bill and my experiemce was very pleasant, from the first day we visited the kennel to the day we picked him up at the airport, not to mention the gorgeous dog my puppy has become.

Great temperament around people, horses and other animals.

Maverick is now 10 month old and he is gorgeous as we had expected.Bill sells many dogs, as all animals can some may not become what expected, but thats the life of a breeder.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Fleischerheim and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fleischerheim.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Fleischerheim to other companies on our site.

People also need to keep in mind not all pups are equal in a litter.Most common in a litter half will be above average and have will be below average.

That's why pups should be sold with limited rights.Fill in the little black square on registration.