Hypoluxo, Florida
5.0

I read all these articles and dont doubt how legitimate they are but I also believe its important to write about the positive experience.I bought a four month old puppy fo Bill and my experiemce was very pleasant, from the first day we visited the kennel to the day we picked him up at the airport, not to mention the gorgeous dog my puppy has become.

Great temperament around people, horses and other animals.

Maverick is now 10 month old and he is gorgeous as we had expected.Bill sells many dogs, as all animals can some may not become what expected, but thats the life of a breeder.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Fleischerheim and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fleischerheim.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Fleischerheim to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fleischerheim?

Comments